RENO, Nev. - Monday's sessions at STN EXPO discussed and provided real-world solutions to problems and questions about workplace culture, hostile situations on school buses, and data analysis. The Trade Show extravaganza in the evening included dinner and the chance to roam the area in anticipation of tomorrow's opening of the show floor.
Company culturalist Don Harkey spoke on effective and understanding leadership that creates satisfied employees and a strong business.
Law enforcement veteran Jesus Villahermosa shared trained attendees on handling an active killer situation on a school bus, defensible use of force by bus drivers, and the true worth of those in the school transportation industry.
G.P. Singh led a technology panel that included James Kauhi of the Hawaii Department of Education, Tim Purvis of Poway Unified School District in California and Keshav Ragunathan, director of corporate assets National Express LLC. They discussed the need for predictive analytics in the school bus industry to use the data received in an effective way.
In the evening, attendees enjoyed dinner on the trade show floor during the STN EXPO Extravaganzia. The STN EXPO Trade Show will reopen Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- TSD Speakers Share Positive Student Engagement Tips
- Mobile Create USA Announces Nationwide IP Radio System with GPS Mapping
- Devin Leahey Joins Stertil-Koni as Warehouse Associate
- NYSBCA Calls for School Bus Safety Knowledge Requirement with NY State Driver License Applicants
- #TSD2018: Sharing Information with School Bus Drivers and Monitors