Thomas Built Bus introduced its new all-electric school bus on Saturday afternoon to NAPT and NASDPTS conference attendees.
Several hundred student transporters saw the new Saf-T-Liner C2 named "Jouley" roll into Exhibit Hall D of the Greater Columbus Convention Center on Saturday afternoon following a presentation by Thomas, Mercedes-Benz and Detroit officials on advanced driver assistance systems and how they are shaping the autonomous future of vehicles, and how school buses will soon be affected.
- School Bus Child Passenger Safety Training at TSD Conference
- DTNA Brings Vocational, Electric Solutions to the IAA 2018
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing & Bosh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing
- IC Bus Finishes 11th Year of Tech Training