The 2017 America's Best Training and Skills Challenge held its maintenance and inspection competition on Sunday at one of the Columbus City Schools facilities.
Organizer Joe Scesny said there were 26 student transportation professionals participating.
Winners were scheduled to be announced Monday morning. In the meantime, browse photos of the event.
- Investigation Started Into N.C. School Buses Catching Fire
- Design Team Conceptualizes Self-Driving School Bus
- IC Bus Delivers Propane CE Series School Buses to Cook-Illinois Corporation
- FMCSA Updates on Minimum Driver Training, Drug Testing
- First Student Utah Location Earns Another Perfect Score on Fleet Inspections