The National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services spent time on Sunday discussing some pressing issues currently surrounded by controversy, accusations and questions, including lap-shoulder belts and mobile data terminals aboard school buses as well as how federal school reform and criminal behavior by bus drivers affect the industry.
In addition to NASDPTS members who contributed, Dr. Kristin Poland of the National Transportation Safety Board, former National Highway Traffic Safety Administration executive Charles Gauthier, expert legal witness Dr. Linda Bluth, Rick Lecker who serves on the National Congress on School Transportation's Specifications Writing Committee, and Sgt. Chris Kath, school bus safety coordinator for the Indiana state police, shared their perspectives.
- Vallo Transportation Hosts Special Bullying Prevention Presentation at JHS 194 Featuring National Anti-Bullying Speaker Tom Thelen
- Teena Mitchell Wins NAPT Special Needs Transportation Award
- Peggy Stone Wins NAPT Continuing Education Leadership Award
- NAPT Announces New Board Members at Summit
- New York School Bus Contractors Association Presents 2017 Industry Awards: Robert Pape of Dell Transportation Wins Contractor of the Year