Sixteen teams demonstrated correct technique in pre-checks, child restraints, wheelchair securement, student management, driving skills and evacuation in the 2018 TSD Conference Roadeo, which was presented by School Transportation News and wheelchair securement supplier Q'Straint/Sure-Lok and co-sponsored by ALC, BESI, Inc., IC Bus, REI and Ricon.
Sessions held throughout the day focused on foundations of special needs transportation, IDEA dispute resolution, adequate supervisor training for best driver performance, partnerships with the Human Resources department, preschool and Head Start, school bus operations outside of North America, and driver welness programs.
View the gallery below.
- TSD Speakers Share Positive Student Engagement Tips
- Mobile Create USA Announces Nationwide IP Radio System with GPS Mapping
- NYSBCA Calls for School Bus Safety Knowledge Requirement with NY State Driver License Applicants
- #TSD2018: Sharing Information with School Bus Drivers and Monitors
- High School Charter Bus Plunges 50 Feet into Ravine, Driver Killed