The TSD Conference on Sunday featured a packed house to see keynote Jo Mascorro discuss overcoming challenging behaviors on the bus.
Other workshop action included a panel discussion on a topic one likes to talk about, sexual abuse on school buses, both student on student and adult on student. Other sessions included IEP meetings, reducing liability, medical needs on the school bus and more.
See the gallery, below:
- TSD Speakers Share Positive Student Engagement Tips
- NYSBCA Calls for School Bus Safety Knowledge Requirement with NY State Driver License Applicants
- #TSD2018: Sharing Information with School Bus Drivers and Monitors
- #TSD2018 Final Days of Training in Pictures
- Student Accessibility, Safety Featured at TSD Trade Show