Maintenance and technical training abounds this year through the STN EXPO conference portion, as well as through the Blue Bird Academy Technical Training that will take place during the STN EXPO. Attendance to both the STN EXPO and to the Blue Bird technical training require separate registrations.
The STN EXPO conference portion kicks off on Saturday, July 14, and will offer maintenance topics for those who specialize in fleet operations. The last full day of conference breakout sessions is Monday, July 16. A keynote session takes place Tuesday morning, July 17, followed by the STN EXPO trade show. A morning closing general session wraps up the conference on Wednesday, July 18.
In order to attend these sessions, attendees must register as a “Main Conference Attendee” through the STN EXPO website. Currently, attendees can register at the Early Bird rate and save $100 off the standard conference rate ($399 rate that is valid through June 16).
In general, main conference attendees have access to:
- All STN EXPO Conference breakout sessions, keynote sessions, general sessions, evening networking events, and the trade show.
- Main conference attendees can additionally add to their registration and pay for the 8-hour NHTSA Child Passenger Safety Course, to be held on Saturday, July 14. Attendance for all eight hours is mandatory, in order to receive certification.
Visit our FAQs page for more information about the STN EXPO.
Blue Bird Academy Technical Training
While the STN EXPO conference portion is in full swing, the Blue Bird Academy Technical Training kicks off on Monday, July 16, and ends on Wednesday, July 18. In order to attend these trainings, the cost is $275, and attendees must register here.
Attendees to this training also receive:
- Access to the STN EXPO trade show networking reception the evening of Monday, July 16.
- Access to the STN EXPO trade show on Tuesday, July 17.
- Access to a happy hour networking reception held right after the trade show.
Whichever event you are attending, we’ll see you in Reno.