Hundreds of vendors and student transportation professionals gathered Monday evening to celebrate the 25th annual STN EXPO and the start of this year’s Trade Show.
The last full day of session-based training included presentations from industry veterans teaching on everything from bus garage procedures to illegal passing to liability. A 1920s themed party rounded out the evening, giving attendees the chance to enjoy good food, eat anniversary cake, and sneak a peek at the trade show floor and exhibits.
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash
- Lawsuit Alleges Colorado Foster Care Law Hurts Transportation
- Blue Bird Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Impacted by Commodities Headwind
- Pay Hike Helps South Carolina School District Avoid Bus Driver Shortage
- STN EXPO Shares Real-World School Bus Seat Belt Experiences