The Understanding & Planning for School Bombing Incidents Course, hosted by the Texas Association for Pupil Transportation, will be held in Galveston on Oct. 23, 2018, at 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
This is a technical awareness training event for school administrators, law enforcement, fire fighters, EMS, or any other personnel who are responsible for responding to incidents involving explosives, WMD or incendiary materials in schools.
Reservations must be made no later than Oct. 10, since there is a limited number of seats available.
The four-hour course specifically focuses on prevention and response to school bombing incidents.
• Understanding the Terrorist Threat
• Recognition of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs)
• Prevention, response and mitigation
• Safety Issues/Considerations
Training is being presented by the New Mexico Institute of Mining & Technology (New Mexico Tech) and Energetic Materials Research & Testing Center (EMRTC), the lead DHS National Domestic Preparedness Consortium partner for explosives and firearms, live explosives and incendiary devices training.
Texas Association for Pupil Transportation
PO Box 488
Kemah TX 77565-0488
Latest from David George
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash
- Lawsuit Alleges Colorado Foster Care Law Hurts Transportation
- First Student Awarded Ventura County Office of Education Contract
- 2019 Industry Events Calendar—Free Listings Are Invited
- School Bus Logistics Launches RouteHub for Route Management Services