The talk in transportation is always about having safe and reliable school buses. However, the reality is that finding the funds to purchase new buses to support safety and reliability has been increasingly difficult as capital funding has been more difficult to provide.
Business managers and transportation directors who are consistently challenged to provide more services with limited resources understand this better than anyone.
This webinar session will focus on how to implement a successful asset replacement plan, including:
- Developing the long-term projections of need
- Assessing the impact of replacement on total cost of ownership
- Evaluating alternative funding options to best meet budgetary capacity
- Shortage of School Buses Leads Alaska District to Hire Taxis
- First Student’s Fourth Annual Safety Dog Bus Tour Goes Back to School
- W.V. Policy Requires Bus Stop Supervision of K-3 Students
- Efficient Drivetrains Releases New EDI PowerDrive 4000ev
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash