The talk in transportation is always about having safe and reliable school buses. However, the reality is that finding the funds to purchase new buses to support safety and reliability has been increasingly difficult as capital funding has been more difficult to provide.
Business managers and transportation directors who are consistently challenged to provide more services with limited resources understand this better than anyone.
This webinar session will focus on how to implement a successful asset replacement plan, including:
- Developing the long-term projections of need
- Assessing the impact of replacement on total cost of ownership
- Evaluating alternative funding options to best meet budgetary capacity
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center
- Video Shows 8-Year-Old Autistic Girl Dragged Off School Bus
- ‘School Bus Driver’ Inadequately Describes Responsibilities, Says NASDPTS
- The Lion Electric Co. Provides 13 Quiet/Clean Buses for Canada’s Largest Electric School Bus Deployment
- New York’s Best School Bus Drivers Go Head-to-Head in Annual School Bus Safety Competition