With the new additional dealerships, Trans Tech’s network totals 11 dealerships covering 33 states and Puerto Rico. All dealerships will also be selling Trans Tech’s new eTrans all-electric school bus.
The new Trans Tech dealers are:
- Davey Coach Sales of Sedalia, Colorado (covers Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Wyoming)
- Uebelhor and Sons Chevrolet of Jasper, Indiana (covers Indiana and Illinois)
- Cumberland International of Nashville (covers Tennessee)
- MVI Group of Columbus, Ohio (Covers Ohio)
- RWC International of Phoenix (covers Arizona)
“The addition of these new dealerships along with our current dealer network provides Trans Tech Bus with a strong dealer base that will reinforce the company’s unparalleled commitment to customer service and further the company’s share of the Type-A school bus market,” said Trans Tech Bus Sales Manager Brian Barrington.