School bus dealer First Priority Bus Sales exhibited the eLion electric Type C school bus, the SSTe electric Type A from Trans Tech Bus and the Type C CNG bus from NGV Motori at the Green California Summit and Exhibition.
The ninth annual event was held April 6-8 at the Sacramento Convention Center, and it featured not only three of the latest developments in alternative-fuel school buses, but also the opportunity for sharing a wide range of innovations.
"As the sole exhibitor from the school bus industry, we invite the school transportation community to view First Priority's complete product line offerings of environmentally-friendly school buses at this event," said Noel Cabrera, president of First Priority.
There was a Ride and Drive event on Monday for passengers to experience the ride on these buses, along with a Welcome Reception in the afternoon. The Expo was free and open to the public.
Image GalleryView this photo set on Flickr
- First Titan Bus Dealers Announced
- Neilsen Named New CEO of Daimler Trucks North America
- New, Convertible Seating Solution from Blue Bird and HSM Offers Easy Transition to Seat Belts
- Keynote Highlights Legalities of Transporting Students with Disabilities
- TSD Conference Keynote Davidson Delivers 'Precious Cargo'