Leonard Bus Sales won the Trans Tech Bus Dealer of the Year Award for the second consecutive year, the companies announced.
The award is presented to dealers who demonstrate exceptional performance in areas including customer satisfaction and support, sales and market share growth.
“We are absolutely thrilled to award Leonard Bus Sales with Trans Tech’s Dealer of the Year for the second straight year,” said Trans Tech President John Phraner. “Leonard Bus Sales continues to be the industry-leader by demonstrating the absolute best qualities in customer support and sales. Their commitment to going above and beyond for their customers while growing the Type-A school bus market in New York made them the obvious choice for the 2014 Dealer of the Year Award.”
Leonard Bus sales, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary in the bus distribution business, operates a Trans Tech-only facility in Garden City Park, New York and four full-service facilities in upstate New York, including one in Deposit, where the company is headquartered.
“We are proud to receive Trans Tech’s 2014 Dealer of the Year Award,“ said Leonard Bus Sales President Mike Leonard. “This award is a testament to our 50 years in business and our dedication to our school transportation partners. We could not be happier with our partnership with Trans Tech.”
Mike Leonard and other company representatives accepted the award at a ceremony held at Trans Tech Bus corporate headquarters in Warwick, New York last week.
- At Least Half of Va. School Buses Now Have Brake Interlocks
- ADOMANI Hosts Delegation from Nantong to Discuss China’s Green Transportation Vehicle Market
- Family-Owned School Bus Contractor Receives Health Award
- Fulton County Schools Unveils Georgia’s Largest Fleet of Propane-Fueled School Buses Equipped with Three-Point Seat Belts
- GM Reports Net Revenue of $37 Billion and Income of $2.4 Billion from Continuing Operations