|American School Bus Council Coordinator|
The primary function of this contract role is to support the marketing and operational activities of the American School Bus Council (ASBC), and manage an upcoming project for 2012-2013/2014. This individual will oversee all ASBC activities, support council members in completion of tasks, and serve as a primary coordinator of all ASBC programs. This role reports jointly to the 3 association leads (NAPT, NSTA and NASDPTS) and the IC Bus council member. This is a project based role which will be filled by a contract individual or an agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
Project Management Responsibilities
1. Lead and Manage the relationship with the Event Management Company
a. Execute contract and manage payables
2. Finalize and secure all event locations
3. Attend all events; onsite execution lead
4. Responsible for securing attendees: state directors, local school boards, local agency/associations, legislators, administrators, parents and students.
5. Secure and assign individuals to required tasks on site
6. Responsible for communication with locations, partners and local agencies
7. Inform website and social media content, based on accomplishments and activities of the ASBC
8. Responsible for coordinating onsite location requirements such as food and beverage, rental equipment, audio, name badges, directional signs, etc.
9. Reporting on events and follow up
|Last Updated on Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:23|