Independence, Kan.-- Durham School Services, a leading provider in student transportation, received a perfect score of 100 percent on their recent fleet inspection by the Kansas State Patrol (KSP).
The inspection performed by KSP encompasses an assessment of the entire vehicle, exterior and interior, to ensure the fleet is well-equipped to safely transport the students of Independence USD 446, Cherryvale USD 447 and Parsons 503.
“We’re proud to receive this recognition from the Kansas State Patrol—it is a great confirmation of the outstanding work that our team is doing,” said Mary Leonard, senior vice president, chief operations officer for Durham. “As a core value, safety is always our top priority, and safe service starts with safe, well-maintained buses.”
In addition to the Kansas State High Patrol, Durham received a perfect score from the Kansas State Department of Education’s auditor safety review.
Keith Dreiling, state director of school bus safety for Kansas State Department of Education, commended Durham for earning this important recognition.
“School buses transport our most precious gift, our children, and your achievement of a perfect score reflects highly upon the whole team,” Dreiling said.
About our company
Durham School Services, Stock Transportation, Petermann Bus and National Express Transit Corporation, make up National Express, headquartered in Lisle, Ill. As a leader in transit and student transportation, National Express LLC is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. Our North American companies operate 23,000 buses and serve over 500 clients in 38 states and four provinces.
- Transfinder Announces 20th Straight Year of Revenue Growth
- South Carolina Legislature Overrides School Bus Funding Veto
- Student Safety Prioritized Amid Winter Challenges
- Calif. Unveils New Child Reminder Regulation for School Buses
- 'Continuous Recess' Technology in Inground Heavy-Duty Piston Lift Showcased in New Stertil-Koni Video
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- TransPar Group of Companies Hires Longtime Industry Leader to Join Team
- NYAPT Endorses Drug and Alcohol Testing Legislation
- Patti Royce-Moser Named Vice President of Operations at Educational Bus Transportation
- LiquidSpring Set to Exhibit Two Events on CLASS Suspension Systems for Buses
- Wabtec Corporation Appoints Donald M. Itzkoff as Vice President, Government Relations and Public Affairs