PLANO, Texas--Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) announced it has launched the Traversa Ride 360™ web and mobile application. Part of Tyler’s existing Traversa® solution, Traversa Ride 360 allows parents and students to access their own secure data for school bus stop location, route, and pick up time information.
Traversa Ride 360 sends all data available in the Traversa platform straight to parents and students; data can be accessed through a specific Traversa Ride 360 web portal or by using the Traversa Ride 360 native mobile app for Android™ or iOS. For school districts already equipped with GPS on their buses, including Tyler Telematic GPS™, Traversa Ride 360 can use the bus’s location to let users know when to expect their bus each day.
The application brings ease and accessibility to students and parents, and reduces the amount of support calls to school districts. A few of the features of Traversa Ride 360 include:
- Accessibility – Parents and students can now easily access routing information on Apple®and Android mobile phones, meaning accurate and timely routing data is always available.
- Integration – Student and routing data is automatically synchronized between Traversa and Traversa Ride 360, ensuring data is correct and eliminating the risk of duplicate reports.
- Intuitiveness – Parents, students, and administrators can quickly and easily access student data with little or no training in a user-friendly interface.
- Confidentiality –Authorized parents and guardians are able to access the transportation data of their own children only, which keeps student information secure.
“We’re excited to introduce the Traversa Ride 360 application for parents and students,” said Ted Thien, general manager and vice president of Tyler’s transportation solutions group. “Parents and students are more empowered by having information at their fingertips about their school bus, so they can get to school each day safely and on time.”
Traversa is used by hundreds of school districts across the country to manage bus routing, fleet maintenance and work orders, entity management, planning and operations, and reporting. In addition to Traversa, Tyler offers additional transportation, school financial, human resources, and student information solutions, which empower school districts to bridge the silos of information between their departments.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector - cities, counties, schools and other government entities - to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of their constituents. Tyler’s client base includes more than 15,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other international locations. In 2017, Forbes ranked Tyler on its “Most Innovative Growth Companies” list, and it has also named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” eight times. The company has been included six times on the Barron’s 400 Index, a measure of the most promising companies in America. More information about Tyler Technologies, headquartered in Plano, Texas, can be found at www.tylertech.com.
- Thomas Built Buses Makes Electronic Stability Control Standard Feature
- Thomas Built Buses Debuts Pedestrian Detection Prototype at STN EXPO
- Transfinder to Release Groundbreaking PLUS in 2018
- OnCommand Connection Integrates with Fleetsoft Fleet Maintenance, Inventory Management
- Photos: Safety, Security Training at STN EXPO 2018