LISLE, Ill. — Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced that it is launching the refinancing of Navistar, Inc.'s existing approximately $1.0 billion senior secured term loan which is due to mature in August 2020 with a new $1.6 billion senior secured term loan which is due to mature in November 2024.
The refinancing will provide additional liquidity and financial flexibility for the company and provide for an extended maturity of the senior secured term loan facility.
The interest rate with respect to the new senior secured term loan is expected to be adjusted LIBOR plus a 3.50% margin (with a LIBOR floor of 0.00%) or ABR plus a 2.50% margin (with an ABR floor of 1.00%).
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Goldman Sachs Lending Partners LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. will serve as joint lead arrangers. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. will serve as Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus® brand school and commercial buses. An affiliate also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com.
- Mark Hernandez Named Navistar Senior Vice President of Global Manufacturing
- 2018 Blue Bird Experience School Bus Event in Texas Promotes Safety, Funding
- Alabama District Switches School Bus Service Providers
- Volkswagen Truck & Bus Acquisition of Navistar 'Possible'
- Thomas Built Buses Executive Honored for Leadership
Latest from Ryan Gray
- NTSB Findings on Chattanooga, Baltimore School Bus Crashes Coming in May
- NYC School Bus Contractor Retrofits to Gas-Hybrid Electric
- Parents of Girl Killed in Iowa School Bus Fire Sue District
- NHTSA Close to Studying Effect of Seat Belts on Student Behavior
- N.Y. School District Named Transfinder Ambassador of Year