ACC Climate Control and Vanner Inc. have partnered to design Revolution, patented technology that eliminates engine high-idle, reduces fuel consumption, and significantly lowers school bus air-conditioning maintenance costs.
Revolution’s greatest pupil benefit is 100% ZERO EMISSION operation in school zones. The driver has full functionality of air-conditioning, wheelchair lifts, radios, etc. with the ENGINE OFF, eliminating harmful engine emissions that are detrimental to children’s health.
Revolution has been in development since 2014, and is based on a technology concept that Vanner has deployed in thousands of transit buses since 2012.
Fleet field pilots will start the summer of 2018. If you feel your district will benefit from this affordable green technology, contact your Vanner or ACC representative asap to discuss the field pilot program, pilot slots are filling up quickly.
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- Christmas Parades Highlighted by Ornately Decorated School Buses
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Idaho PSA Reminds Motorists to Stop for School Buses