ACC Climate Control and Vanner Inc. have partnered to design Revolution, patented technology that eliminates engine high-idle, reduces fuel consumption, and significantly lowers school bus air-conditioning maintenance costs.
Revolution’s greatest pupil benefit is 100% ZERO EMISSION operation in school zones. The driver has full functionality of air-conditioning, wheelchair lifts, radios, etc. with the ENGINE OFF, eliminating harmful engine emissions detrimental to children’s health.
Revolution has been in development since 2014 and is based on a technology concept that Vanner has deployed in thousands of transit buses since 2012.
Fleet field pilots will start the summer of 2018. If you feel your district will benefit from this affordable green technology, contact your Vanner or ACC representative a.s.a.p. to discuss the field pilot program, pilot slots are filling up quickly.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- Westmatic Announces Christian Jordan as New Director of Operations
- School Bus Drivers Potential Threat Identifiers in Ohio
- Extreme Weather and New Engines Drive Growing Demand for Steril-Koni SKYLIFT Wash Bay in Fleet Maintenance Shops
- The New Stay Warm Feature Improves Engine and DPF Performance for Thomas Built Buses
- W.V. District First in State to Implement School Bus App