LiquidSpring™ LLC is exhibiting at two events in March 2018, where it will be highlighting and discussing its CLASS® suspension systems for buses. These provide a smoother and safer ride for passengers, and deliver more comfort, more stability, and less stress, than conventional suspensions. The suspension systems are available for Chevrolet/GMC, Ford, RAM, International and Freightliner models of buses.
The first show is the 2018 SWTA Freedom through Transit Annual Conference, held March 5-7 in Denver, Colorado.
Transporting Students with Disabilities and Preschoolers National Conference (TSD) comes next, on March 9-14. It is held at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center & Spa in Frisco, Texas. LiquidSpring will exhibit in Booth #720 during the conference and tradeshow that features more than three dozen education sessions and workshops. There are also hands-on training for various transportation issues for students with disabilities and special needs, ranging from preschool to adult transition services.
LiquidSpring LLC offers CLASS® products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses, and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS® suspensions.
For more information contact LiquidSpring™ Llc., 4899 E 400 S, Lafayette, IN 47905. Phone: 765-474-7816; Fax: 765-474-7826; Website: www.liquidspring.com
- Convicted Chattanooga School Bus Driver Charged With Statutory Rape
- Calif. County Grand Jury Calls for New School Bus Program
- Propane School Bus Registrations Jumped 700 Percent
- Fired Facebook Critic of ‘Horrible School Bus Drivers’ Wins Lawsuit & Job Back
- Atlanta School Bus Driver Fired for Texting & Driving
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center