SoundOff® Commercial Vehicle Products announced that Bill Wakefield has joined the senior leadership team as the new vice president and general manager of SoundOff Commercial Vehicle Products.
Bill joins us with a wide breadth of industry knowledge in the heavy truck and trailer industry as the director of sales and marketing and previously the director of strategy and product management for Meritor. Prior to joining Meritor, Bill was the general manager for Hilux a SoundOff Signal® company. Bill’s extensive experience and background also includes, vice president of Harrell-Wakefield, president at Racemark International, vice president of Trailer Suspensions and European Operations for Holland Neway International, as well as various progressing positions at Masland Industries, Burlington Industries and Smith-Corona.
Bill holds an MBA from the University of North Carolina and a BA from the University of Central Florida.
Bill replaces Steve Bayus the previous vice president and general manager for eight years with SoundOff Signal. We congratulate Steve on his retirement and thank him for his strong contributions and growth of the Commercial Vehicle Product group. We look forward to Bill building on Steve’s successes and forging a new path that will strategically grow the business.
About SoundOff Signal
SoundOff Signal is a world class manufacturer of high-quality vehicle lighting and control safety solutions serving a wide range of customers globally. Our employees create intelligent, efficient and smartly designed safety solutions that work seamlessly together to improve vehicle visibility when it is needed most. We are committed to our customers and employees by creating value through strategic focus on innovation and quality within our business segments which has led us to 25 years of consecutive growth. For additional information, please visit https://www.soundoffsignal.com/ or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Bendix Taps Sister Company for New President and CEO
- Superior Energy VP Receives National Propane Gas Association Safety Award
- Clean Energy Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Total’s Equity Investment
- Verra Mobility is the New Name for American Traffic Solutions
- Navistar Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center