Mobile Create USA Inc. located in San Jose, California, is announcing that its premier communications product in Japan is now available in the U.S. Proven technology, “Voice Packet Transceiver” offers an easy and low-cost radio system to the industry.
Using AT&T’s network for nationwide 2-way radio communication ensures reliable communications almost anywhere a road vehicle can travel. Users may speak to the entire fleet of vehicles or have a private conversation with one driver as needed with this radio system. The service includes GPS Google Mapping, which allows vehicle tracking and speed monitoring.
- Indiana has Become a Flash Point for School Bus Safety
- Crash Involving a School Bus Kills Two Adults
- Blue Bird Posts Strong FY2018 Despite Rising Tariff Costs
- Stertil-Koni Unveils Christmas Video that Takes Santa and Vehicle Lifts to New Heights
- Indiana Student Killed When Truck Rear-ends School Bus