Mobile Create USA Inc. located in San Jose, California, is announcing that its premier communications product in Japan is now available in the U.S. Proven technology, “Voice Packet Transceiver” offers an easy and low-cost radio system to the industry.
Using AT&T’s network for nationwide 2-way radio communication ensures reliable communications almost anywhere a road vehicle can travel. Users may speak to the entire fleet of vehicles or have a private conversation with one driver as needed with this radio system. The service includes GPS Google Mapping, which allows vehicle tracking and speed monitoring.
- Photos: STN EXPO Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric Starcraft eQuest XL School Buses
- OnCommand Connection Integrates with Fleetsoft Fleet Maintenance, Inventory Management
- TD Summit, Specialized Trainings Headline STN EXPO
- Student Transportation Directors Inspired at STN EXPO