CORONA CA — ADOMANI, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADOM) is proud to announce and welcome Allen Stafford as the organization’s new marketing director. Stafford’s responsibility includes developing the ADOMANI brand, identifying new markets for current and upcoming zero-emissions products, developing go-to-market strategies for products, and helping grow market share.
He joins the ADOMANI team from A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. located in Colton, California. A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. is a transportation solution provider to the education and government markets. It was there that Stafford served as marketing manager, working closely with department directors in developing data-driven marketing campaigns that helped increase market share. He was also part of the leadership team responsible for developing strategic direction of the company, said John Roselli, VP of sales and marketing.
Stafford joins ADOMANI with 20 year of experience in marketing in the B2B space, working both on the agency and client sides. He previously drove growth in underserved markets with new and existing product lines in the technology and hospitality industries. Stafford has worked in manufacturing, technology, air and ground transportation organizations. He received a BA in communication arts and sciences from the University of Southern California, graduate certificate in data-driven marketing from Cornell University, and he is working on his MBA from the University of Illinois. He also has several certifications, including Google Analytics, Google Search, and Operations Management.
ADOMANI, Inc. is a provider of zero-emission electric and hybrid vehicles and replacement drivetrains that is focused on reducing the total cost of vehicle ownership. ADOMANI helps fleet operators unlock the benefits of green technology. ADOMANI addresses the challenges of traditional fuel price instability and local, state and federal environmental regulatory compliance. ADOMANI designs and causes to be designed advanced zero-emission electric and hybrid drivetrain systems for use in new school buses and medium to heavy-duty commercial fleet vehicles.
- Blue Bird Propane School Bus Certified as Ultra-Low NOx
- GCR Tires & Service Hires New Dir. of Marketing & Merchandising
- First Student Awarded Transportation Contract with Ventura County Office Of Education
- Blue Bird Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Impacted by Commodities Headwind
- NTSB Names Landsberg as Next Vice Chair
Latest from David George
- Efficient Drivetrains Releases New EDI PowerDrive 4000ev
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash
- Colorado Foster Care Law Hurts School Transportation, Lawsuit Claims
- School Bombing Incidents — Unique Course in Texas
- First Student Awarded Ventura County Office of Education Contract