The Lion Electric Company, or La Compagnie Electrique Lion, is the new name of the Quebec-based manufacturer of Type C conventional school buses and soon a Type A school bus.
The company announced several weeks ago it was rebranding itself. A new website is now live with the new company logo of an encircled gold lightning bolt.
In addition to the zero-emission, V2G electric school bus that Lion manufacturers, it offers a Type-C diesel school bus. The company's website states an electric Type-A minibus is also in development. It is expected to be available next summer.
A video published to its YouTube page also appears to show a flat-nose school bus is in the works, though it isn't clear if it is a Type-D, transit-style vehicle. The video also shows a lineup of commercial buses and Class 5-8 trucks that will be available next year.
Watch the video here:
- Small School Bus Manufacturer Titan Bus Launches Website
- Design Team Conceptualizes Self-Driving School Bus
- IC Bus Delivers Propane CE Series School Buses to Cook-Illinois Corporation
- First Student Utah Location Earns Another Perfect Score on Fleet Inspections
- The Wheels on the Bus Go Round And ... Oops