Safe Fleet, owner of several transportation safety brands, including Seon, Specialty Manufacturing and Transpec, added to its fleet surveillance video expertise with the acquisition of MobileView.
Financial terms of Safe Fleet’s purchase of MobileView from Interlogix, a part of UTC Climate, Controls and Security and a unit of United Technologies Corp, were not disclosed.
MobileView is the largest provider of mobile surveillance and video management to the U.S. transit industry. Safe Fleet said MobileView products are installed in over 35,000 transit buses and rail vehicles nationwide. This makes Safe Fleet now the No. 1 video surveillance provider in that market, said company CEO John Knox.
“Safe Fleet presents a compelling opportunity to leverage MobileView’s capabilities, and position the portfolio for growth with transit bus and rail agencies,” added Al Cavagnero, general manager for MobileView.
In addition to already serving the transit and markets, Safe Fleet’s Seon brand also provide video surveillance on and around school buses.
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Pa. Court Requires District to Hand Over School Bus Video
- PACCAR Recognizes Top Performing Suppliers in North America
- Bendix Receives PACCAR’s Supplier Performance Management Award
- Rotary Lift Helps you ‘Tech the Halls’ of Your Shop