School bus manufacturer IC Bus announced prior to Christmas that it will continue to offer a standard seven-year, unlimited mile warranty in 2018 for the Allison Transmission 2300, 2350, 2500 and 2550 Pupil Transportation Series (PTS).
The warranty, which IC Bus called an industry best, covers all new transmissions shipped to IC Bus for its diesel, gasoline and propane school buses, starting Jan. 1. Last year, IC Bus extended the warranty terms on the five transmission offerings to seven years and unlimited miles.
“We partner with world-class suppliers to build durable, reliable and safe buses and we’re excited to offer our customers a standard warranty on Allison 2300/2350/2500/2550 PTS series transmissions on all of our buses, including our propane and gasoline powertrains,” said Trish Reed, VP/GM of IC Bus. “Customers have come to depend on our buses to transport their most precious cargo and we’re proud to offer them extra piece of mind with a warranty solution tailored for commercial vehicles that run on gasoline, propane and diesel.”
More information on the warranty is available from local IC Bus dealers.
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric
- PACCAR Recognizes Top Performing Suppliers in North America
- Bendix Receives PACCAR’s Supplier Performance Management Award
- Blue Bird Posts Strong FY2018 Despite Rising Tariff Costs
- Bendix Tech Tips: Bumper-to-Bumper Winter Preparation