School bus manufacturer IC Bus announced prior to Christmas that it will continue to offer a standard seven-year, unlimited mile warranty in 2018 for the Allison Transmission 2300, 2350, 2500 and 2550 Pupil Transportation Series (PTS).
The warranty, which IC Bus called an industry best, covers all new transmissions shipped to IC Bus for its diesel, gasoline and propane school buses, starting Jan. 1. Last year, IC Bus extended the warranty terms on the five transmission offerings to seven years and unlimited miles.
“We partner with world-class suppliers to build durable, reliable and safe buses and we’re excited to offer our customers a standard warranty on Allison 2300/2350/2500/2550 PTS series transmissions on all of our buses, including our propane and gasoline powertrains,” said Trish Reed, VP/GM of IC Bus. “Customers have come to depend on our buses to transport their most precious cargo and we’re proud to offer them extra piece of mind with a warranty solution tailored for commercial vehicles that run on gasoline, propane and diesel.”
More information on the warranty is available from local IC Bus dealers.
- DTNA Brings Vocational, Electric Solutions to the IAA 2018
- Bitimec’s Cost-Effective Wash-Bots Win Over School Bus Operators
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing & Bosh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing
- U.S. is Now the No. 1 Crude Oil Producer in the World
Latest from Ryan Gray
- California Governor Vetoes Bill to Delay School Start Times
- Pa. School Bus Driver Killed in Crash Remembered for ‘Huge Heart’
- School Bus Child Passenger Safety Training at TSD Conference
- How Will New FMCSA Diabetes Rule Affect School Bus Drivers?
- Video Exonerates School Bus Driver Accused by Students