School bus manufacturer IC Bus announced the seven recipients of its annual Pursuit of Excellence dealership award, as well as its 2017 Diamond Dealer.
“The Pursuit of Excellence awards are based on dealer performance in several key areas in 2017, including growing market share and exceeding annual sales plans. In addition, dealers were required to meet community service requirements to be eligible to receive recognition,” IC Bus shared.
The seven winners of the 2017 IC Bus Pursuit of Excellence award are Wolfington Body Co., Inc. in Exton, Pennsylvania; Leonard Bus Sales, Inc. in Deposit, New York; Longhorn Bus Sales, Llc. in Houston; Southland International Trucks, Inc. in Birmingham, Alabama; Ward International Trucks, Inc. in Mobile, Alabama; Summit Truck Group in Albuquerque, New Mexico; and Midwest Transit Equipment in Kankakee, Illinois.
Trish Reed, VP/GM for IC Bus, congratulated the winners, confirming that “the companies receiving these awards are world class dealerships that are experiencing growth, investing in their community, and developing strong partnerships with their customers.”
Mid-State Truck Service, Inc. in Marshfield, Wisconsin, was named as the IC Bus Diamond Dealer of 2017, an award “given to dealers that have secured a majority of the market share within a specific sales territory and who exceed annual sales goals.”
- DTNA Brings Vocational, Electric Solutions to the IAA 2018
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Post-Tropical Cyclone Olivia Causes Landslides on Hawaiian Islands
- Hurricane Florence: High Winds & Falling Trees Kill 2 in North Carolina
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing & Bosh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing