KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The 2016 NAPT Summit wrapped with a thrilling trade show that showcased the technology and hardware that will carry the industry into the new year. New buses. New safety tools. New student tracking software, the trade show gave student transporters a view of what's ahead.
At the School Transportation News booth, eager participants took their chances at a raffle for a variety of prizes. Everyone anticipated that their number would be the one called, but only a few were seized by luck for reward.
You can find daily recaps of workshops and general sessions at both NAPT and NASDPTS in the Latest News section of the STN website.
Photos courtesy of Sean Gallagher
- High School Charter Bus Plunges 50 Feet into Ravine, Driver Killed
- #TSD2018 Final Days of Training in Pictures
- Indiana District Saves on Exhaust & Radiator Replacement
- IC Bus Honors 2017 North American Dealer of the Year
- Zonar and the NAPT Showcase Commitment to Pupil Safety with the 2018 Don Carnahan Grant