Omaha school bus drivers prep for their big Christmas party as they continue efforts in wrapping gifts and spreading the holiday cheer for their adopted children from Restored Hope, WOWT reports.
Bus driver Charlene Dunn who works for contractor Student Transportation of America, detailed that she and other staff will hold their annual bake sale to raise money for additional gifts for the children and their big Christmas party on Dec. 16.
Dunn and fellow team members will bus the children into their south base for their the event. She also indicated that her 18 students have received gifts, and possibly more.
- STN EXPO Keynote Ross Bernstein Decodes the DNA of a Champion
- Photos: STN EXPO Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- What Bears Can Teach the School Bus Industry
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric School Buses
- STN EXPO Secrets to Unlock Personal, Professional Success, by Dave Jaworski