Reports indicate that the school bus driver veered off road and hit a tree. All 21 passengers were taken to the hospital. Cambria, 5, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident.
In his moving eulogy to his daughter on Saturday, Kris Shuman said, “When I sleep, I see her. And she’s happy. Happy as a clam.”
Cambria is survived by her mother, father, stepmother, stepfather, three sisters, a brother and several grandparents.
Officials described that the investigation continues as they review the driving record of Evelyn Ramirez, 62-year old who operated the school bus the day of the crash.
- Transfinder Announces 20th Straight Year of Revenue Growth
- South Carolina Legislature Overrides School Bus Funding Veto
- Student Safety Prioritized Amid Winter Challenges
- Calif. Unveils New Child Reminder Regulation for School Buses
- 'Continuous Recess' Technology in Inground Heavy-Duty Piston Lift Showcased in New Stertil-Koni Video
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- TransPar Group of Companies Hires Longtime Industry Leader to Join Team
- NYAPT Endorses Drug and Alcohol Testing Legislation
- Patti Royce-Moser Named Vice President of Operations at Educational Bus Transportation
- LiquidSpring Set to Exhibit Two Events on CLASS Suspension Systems for Buses
- Wabtec Corporation Appoints Donald M. Itzkoff as Vice President, Government Relations and Public Affairs