The Associated Press reported that a school bus crash occurred in Southwest France last Thursday and left 28 children injured.
The crash reportedly occurred near the rural village of Manciet between a car and school bus. Reports are unclear what exactly led to either car or school bus to collide with each other.
The bus carried 45 students and five adults. Emergency services appeared at the scene to tend the children.
Last month, another collision between a school bus and regional train killed six children in Southern France.
France has recently decided to lower its speed limit due to the rise in road fatalities.
- W.V. Policy Requires Bus Stop Supervision for K-3 Students
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash
- Parents Queue Up to Drive Children in Response to Combined Bus Routes
- First Student Awarded Transportation Contract with Ventura County Office Of Education
- NTSB Names Landsberg as Next Vice Chair