The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported yesterday, June 13, that a local school bus driver was fired after photos emerged that reportedly showed her texting and driving with students on board.
The Gwinnett County school district confirmed that the bus driver was terminated, said the report.
Local TV station Channel 2 also reported on a similar case in DeKalb County three weeks before the Atlanta incident, and that driver was also fired.
- NHTSA Orders Autonomous School Shuttle to Cease Operation
- Where is Every Public Alternative Fuel Station Nationwide?
- Pupil Transportation Safety Institute Hires National Marketing & Sales Manager
- School Bus Safety Co., Inc. Supports National School Bus Safety Week
- School Bus Safety Checklist for Parents and Kids from Zonar