A new video from the Propane Education & Research Council profiles the growth of propane autogas in the school transportation market.
The release coincides with a significant milestone for the industry—the delivery of the 10,000th propane autogas Blue Bird school bus. The video includes school officials and industry leaders “advocating the benefits of propane autogas school buses, including the lowest total cost-of-ownership and cleaner emissions profile than conventional fuels like diesel.”
The total number of propane autogas school buses that are currently in operation in 48 states, in both public and private school districts, is now over 15,200. The propane buses carry about 928,000 students daily.
Latest from David George
- N.J. Lawmakers Hold Hearing on School Bus Safety
- Howard Bus Services Takes First Delivery Of IC Bus® Gasoline School Buses
- Convicted Chattanooga School Bus Driver Charged With Statutory Rape
- N. California Grand Jury Calls for New School Bus Program
- Propane School Bus Registrations Jumped 700 Percent