A 16-year old Maryland teen was hit and killed this morning, Oct. 9, while trying to catch the school bus, reported a patch.com article,
A Harford County High school student, Kyle Lynam, was reportedly running south of the northbound shoulder when he was hit by a passing vehicle. The driver who hit him is not facing any charges.
Lynam was taken while alive to a nearby hospital after being hit, but he later succumbed to his injuries, news reports said.
The bus was reported to have its flashing yellow lights on, so it was preparing to stop to load students.
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Safe Fleet Be Kind Coloring & Poster Contests
- Petition Demands School Bus Stop Safety Become Federal Law
- Bus Driver in Michigan Purposely Ran Over Injured Deer in Front of Students
- Blue Bird to Report FY2018 Fourth Quarter & Full Year Results on Dec. 6
- 2019 Brings Another Price Increase on Tires, Due to Operating Costs