A student with autism was brutally beaten on a school bus while on his way to his Pennsylvania school, reported WSB-TV Atlanta.
Landon Yates, 10, was admitted to Children’s Hospital on Oct. 13, and was treated for fractures and bruises on his face. Photos show one of his eyes completely swollen.
According to the report, Yates was attacked by an older boy in front of the bus aide, who is accused of not trying to stop the incident.
Yates’ mother filed a police report against the student who allegedly assaulted her son and added that he should be expelled from school.
- Shepherd Pleads Not Guilty to Indiana Homicide Charges
- Durham School Services Earns ASE Blue Seal Recognition
- AMF-Bruns Announces 1st Annual National Special-Needs School Bus Driver Of The Year Award
- 2018 NAPT National School Bus Safety Week Poster Winners
- Petition Demands School Bus Stop Safety Become Federal Law